9 Ways To Up Your Real Estate Social Media Game With Xara3 min read
Social media offers a lot for real estate agents. You can share listings, publish content and engage with leads all in a way that benefits your business and your life.
But the competition on social media is strong. To maximize returns, your posts, tweets and shares need to be the best in your market. In this blog post, we will show you how to up your real estate social media game with Xara, a cloud-based marketing document creator.
1. Create an Inspirational Facebook Graphic
2. Present Market Data With a High-Quality Chart
3. Take Advantage of Instagram Story Templates
4. Create an Instream Photo for Twitter
5. Design a LinkedIn Cover Photo for Your Profile
6. Make a Thumbnail That Pops for Your YouTube Channel
7. Provide Some Seasonal Cheer With a Holiday e-Card
8. Overlay Your Posts With Custom Fonts
9. Add Calming Shapes and Patterns to Your Photos
Finally, photo design is not all about images and text. There’s a lot you can do with shapes to add some character and spontaneity to your posts.Ultimately, it takes time to build a strong social media game. With Xara, you can minimize the time you spend online and maximize the time you do what you do best—sell homes.
So now you know how to use Xara to up your real estate social media game. Leave any questions or feedback in the comments. Or for more from Realtyna, check out How to Reduce Bounce Rate on Your IDX Real Estate Blog.