Why Real Estate Websites Matter in the Post-pandemic Era?
Most real estate businesses have switched to remote working, and these businesses feel the need for a converting website more than ever. In 2020, most realtors do have a website, but the role of the website in their lead generation and brand awareness is relatively unclear.
In this article, I will cover some questions with regard to the role of a solid real estate business during the post-pandemic era. Also, I will show you how to find out if your current website is doing well or not. There will be some extra tips for those who don’t have a website by the end of the article, so stick around.
How Does a Website Help My Real Estate Business Following the Pandemic?
The role of a converting real estate website is more prominent now than ever before. More clients look for homes online, and the traffic is huge. Here are a couple of other reasons why having a website matters the most these days:
- More people are interested in finding their agents online.
- More and more people prefer to buy and sell online.
- More clients and even realtors prefer to conduct online meetings.
- Online house tours are becoming increasingly popular due to restrictions and health concerns.
- Your competitors are gearing up their presence online, and you need to catch up.
- And a lot more.
Let’s get into the marketing nerdy stuff a little bit and find out how we can improve our business through a website:
How Can I Use a Real Estate Website to Promote My Brand?
Real estate agents and brokers are dependent on referral and branding. Your website is basically your “front-end”, and can help you stand out. Here are a few ways you can achieve this:
- Make sure your logo is designed and presented properly all throughout the website.
- Include a page where clients can see your recent clients and know you better.
- Promote your brand in the services you offer.
- Use design and rhetoric to maintain a positive image of your business.
Remember, a user-friendly website that meets the important needs of your client is the best representation of your brand and business. Find out more about designing a converting IDX website in the following link:
How Does a Real Estate Website Promote My Vision?
The real estate industry is packed with names and titles. There are so many different aspects of the business where several people are involved. Now, one of the things that can help you stand out from the competition is your vision.
A well-designed website will help you express that vision clearly. This is basically done through design and the practical results your clients get from your website.
Here are examples of websites that could successfully manifest their vision on their websites:
Does My Current Website Help Me Cope with the Current Challenges?
To find this out, we need to answer the following questions:
- Does my website load fast?
- Does my website include a portfolio page?
- Is my logo clearly displayed?
- Does my website include my vision and/or “About Us” page?
- Is my website designed for my target audience?
- Is my website updated for new requirements imposed by the pandemic? Such as remote meetings, online house tours, etc.
- Does my website have organic access to MLS feed?
Designing a website is crucial to the success of realtors in such times. The bottom line is that we need to build a very strong website and keep it updated. That way, you will be able to do business strongly in 2020.
If you are a brokerage company that needs a website to promote your brand and vision, make sure you won’t miss the following article: