How to Design a Website for Commercial Real Estate: Part 2
In the first part of How to Design a Website for Commercial Real Estate, we talked about the first steps to creating a converting website for your CRE business. In this article, we will review some of the best practices for promoting and maintaining your website.
By the end of this review, I will provide you with a list of solutions that will help you build the ultimate CRE website. Let’s dive in:
1. Prepare Your Website for Google
Google is the most popular search engine and you will be able to draw a lot of traffic to your website and gain more clients. In the following article, I have provided a checklist to get you started with Google. Feel free to check it out and print it if needed:
2. Create Content
Content plays a very important role in the success of a website. Content comes in many forms such as blogs, videos, webinars, etc. but what makes them effective is relevance and consistency. Make sure your content is provided regularly and it is what your target audience needs most. For more information, check out the following article:
3. Promote Your Website
Having organic listings data and creating fresh and engaging content are the first steps to make your website rank highly on Google and generate leads. Nevertheless, paid promotion will push this further, and you will be able to increase the number of clients. Check the following guides on how to run an ad for your real estate website:
Things to Remember
Once your website is up and running, the best maintenance action point is to remain consistent with content creation and other promotional activities. Here is a list of things to keep in mind:
- Always watch your analytics for issues and updates.
- Make sure you use a provider that supports all the features you need. For instance, Realtyna helps you access RESO Web API even if your MLS doesn’t provide the feed.
- Stay updated with the local and national real estate market, especially whatever concerns businesses.
- Make sure your website design and customization are in line with ADA guidelines.
- Keep your website well-supported by social media outlets, especially Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
How Can Realtyna Help?
Realtyna offers the WPL plugin, a robust website builder based on WordPress. It is unique in a sense that is basically designed and developed for the real estate industry and has been used for hundreds of websites.
Here is a chart that helps shows how Realtyna helps you build a website for your CRE business from the ground up:
|Website building platform|
|Design and Customization|
To get a free consultation, contact us today via: