29 Jul How to Create a Real Estate IDX Website Using Bridge Theme
Add IDX to your Bridge Theme for a robust real estate site you’ll love.
There’s a reason developers turn again and again to Bridge Theme. It’s one of the most powerful WordPress themes available. With flexible layers and the visual composer page builder, you can make virtually any vision a reality.
Now you can add IDX search to Bridge with Realtyna IDX software and theme pack.
Bridge Theme IDX Demo
Check out our live demo to see how Realtyna can take your Bridge site to the next level.
Want to look under the hood? Contact us for a complimentary backend demo.
Compatible IDX Systems
We’ve developed all of our IDX products to be Bridge Theme ready.
- WPL – for basic sites, adding your own properties only
- Organic IDX – for an IDX connection to your MLS with full SEO capabilities
- Organic RETS Integration – for your own RETS feed, independent of an IDX provider
- Organic VOW Integration – for a VOW feed with more sold data and property history
- Data Feed Integration– for third party feeds such as ListHub and LoopNet
Realtyna products are built with the strongest SEO tools to help you create a complete real estate portal that ranks.
Our SEO features include:
- Indexable listings
- Custom URL Patterns
- Metadata options
- No subdomains
Lead Capture Tools
As base features, all Realtyna IDX products include:
- Interactive property map
- Custom search bar
- Sort options to filter results
- Contact agent
- Request a viewing
- Social media share
For advanced users, we offer the following optional upgrades:
- Saved search
- Forced registration
- SMS alerts
- Mobile apps
- Property Analytics
- Neighborhood Intelligence
We have more details and pricing in our webstore.
Realtyna IDX can help transform your Bridge site into a real estate lead generating machine. Check out our portfolio for select project running Realtyna software. Or visit our reviews page for client testimonials.