How Selling Your Items Works
You will Provide:
- License: When you ‘sell’ an item, you’re making your item available to buyers and downloaders to use that item under certain conditions; you’re not actually selling the item itself. What you’re selling includes a license directly to the buyer or downloader to use that item under the relevant license options that we set.
- Item support: You can choose whether or not to support certain items. If you choose to support an item, this will be identified on the item page. All supported items include a support period. Buyers can buy support extensions on these items.
The total price for an item is made up of:
- Item price: The item price is made up of a license fee (for the license chosen for the item), and if relevant the item support fee (for supported items).
- Buyer fee: This is the fee buyers pay Realtyna® for the buyer services we provide buyers.
- Handling fee: In some transactions, the total checkout price may include a handling fee.
- Taxes: Some transactions may be subject to tax that may be added to the price.
To learn more about our affiliate program, please visit our Affiliate Page.
As an author, you can choose to offer your product on other platforms as long as you provide a link to Realtyna® WPL Marketplace.
When you sell an item on Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace, you will earn the item price minus the author fee. This is a fee we charge you for using our platform or promote and sell your product.
Setting the prices of items:
As an author, you are responsible for setting the prices for your items. This is known as ‘Author Driven Pricing’. You must make all pricing decisions independently, and discussions about your pricing decisions (including with other authors) are not permitted under any circumstances.
We have rules about what we accept and don’t accept and you can read up on these in our author-related Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace information. Although we always like to provide constructive feedback we’re not obliged to give you any reasons for rejecting your item. We have the final say on whether items are accepted for Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace.
You are not permitted to vary these terms (or our Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace Terms) as they apply between you and buyers, or to offer your items on different terms or with additional terms (for example, through your item description pages). Any different or additional terms that you try to impose on Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace on your items will have no effect against buyers or Realtyna®.