Welcome to Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace
Hello and welcome!
We are Realtyna®. If you are here, you are already familiar with what we do and who we are. At Realtyna®, we are proud to be a leader of the Proptech industry, serving real estate professionals for over a decade.
Our flagship product WPL has empowered thousands of websites in North America and other countries around the world. We are now proud to offer aspired designers and developers to be part of it.
Imagine creating something from the comfort of your home office and get paid for it. All you have to do is create and provide support. We take care of marketing and sales.
As an author on Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace, you have responsibilities to us and buyers of your items. Please take the time to review these Author Terms carefully.
You’ll need to agree to them before you can become an author. These govern the relationships, rights, and obligations of authors to us and buyers using Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace. You agree to put your items on Realtyna’s WPL Market Place and make them available to buyers on the basis stated in these Author Terms.
If you have any questions regarding the terms of this agreement or any other inquiries with regard to Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace, please contact us:
Becoming an Author
Becoming an author at Realtyna’s WPL Market Place is free. However, there are some conditions that you need to agree with to be able to join.
These conditions are expressed in the following.
The process to become an author:
The process of becoming an author is free and simple. Please follow the steps in the following link:
How Selling Your Items Works
You will Provide:
- License: When you ‘sell’ an item, you’re making your item available to buyers and downloaders to use that item under certain conditions; you’re not actually selling the item itself. What you’re selling includes a license directly to the buyer or downloader to use that item under the relevant license options that we set.
- Item support: You can choose whether or not to support certain items. If you choose to support an item, this will be identified on the item page. All supported items include a support period. Buyers can buy support extensions on these items.
The total price for an item is made up of:
- Item price: The item price is made up of a license fee (for the license chosen for the item), and if relevant the item support fee (for supported items).
- Buyer fee: This is the fee buyers pay Realtyna® for the buyer services we provide buyers.
- Handling fee: In some transactions, the total checkout price may include a handling fee.
- Taxes: Some transactions may be subject to tax that may be added to the price.
To learn more about our affiliate program, please visit our Affiliate Page.
As an author, you can choose to offer your product on other platforms as long as you provide a link to Realtyna® WPL Marketplace.
When you sell an item on Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace, you will earn the item price minus the author fee. This is a fee we charge you for using our platform or promote and sell your product.
Setting the prices of items:
As an author, you are responsible for setting the prices for your items. This is known as ‘Author Driven Pricing’. You must make all pricing decisions independently, and discussions about your pricing decisions (including with other authors) are not permitted under any circumstances.
We have rules about what we accept and don’t accept and you can read up on these in our author-related Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace information. Although we always like to provide constructive feedback we’re not obliged to give you any reasons for rejecting your item. We have the final say on whether items are accepted for Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace.
You are not permitted to vary these terms (or our Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace Terms) as they apply between you and buyers, or to offer your items on different terms or with additional terms (for example, through your item description pages). Any different or additional terms that you try to impose on Realtyna’s WPL MarketPlace on your items will have no effect against buyers or Realtyna®.
How Do Payments of Earnings Work?
We will pay you the item price component of the total price less the author fee (‘your earnings’ or ‘earnings’). In order for us to do this, you authorize us to collect payments, to credit your Realtyna’s WPL Marketplace account with your earnings.
- To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from the sale of your items (and referral income under our separate Affiliate Program) will be payable to you.
- We’ll make payments of your earnings based on the minimum threshold amount of 1000 USD.
- Payment methods available for buyers to buy your items involve payment agents that have their own standard terms and conditions regarding refunds, chargebacks, fees, and unauthorized transactions (which we don’t control). If Realtyna’s WPL Marketplace transaction on an item is subject to payment agents’ refunds, chargeback, fees, or unauthorized transactions, we may automatically deduct those amounts from your Realtyna’s WPL Marketplace account.
- You or we may also decide to issue a credit or refund to a buyer in certain circumstances involving issues with your item outlined in Realtyna’s WPL Marketplace Refund Rules (See Below), or transactions that may be reversed for other reasons. If that happens, we reserve the right to deduct from your Realtyna’s WPL Marketplace account any amount that would otherwise be payable to you.
- If you breach any warranty you have made to us we may offset any amount that we have to pay to anyone else as a result of your breach, against any payments due to you.
Please Check out Realtyna® Privacy and Policy
We will hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- We do not have the correct payment details;
- A refund request or complaint is being processed;
- We can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- You have not made a request for payment; or
- You are asking for payment to be made to a person, an institution, or a country that we’re legally prohibited from making payments to, or where there are limitations in the banking systems.
Whenever we make a payment to you as an author, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Each party is responsible to pay their own taxes. For more information, please refer to Realtyna® Terms of Service.
We will issue invoices (or in some cases tax invoices) for transactions between authors and buyers on Realtyna’s WPL Market Place.