How to Add an Email Subscription Form to Your WordPress IDX Website For Free
Email remains one of the highest converting marketing strategies. That is why establishing and building an email list is essential for most real estate agents.
But how do you get started?
Paired with other email list building strategies, these subscription forms can help you expand your email marketing and take your business to the next level.
1) Embed a Subscription Form from Mailchimp
2) Use the Email Subscribers Shortcode
3) Make a Subscriber Popup With Icegram
4) Link Your Mailchimp, Adweber or FeedBurner Account With WP Subscribe
5) Activate Registration Options With Realtyna Membership
Realtyna users can add a registration feature to their WordPress IDX website with the Membership Add-on. The add-on provides a number of login options, including subscription plans, members-only pages, and forced registration. Privileges can also be set by member type.
6) Take Advantage of the Free Version of Hustle
Hustle is a marketing plugin with a number of great popup, slide-in and widget options. It’s free version offers one free email opt-in too. You can install Hustle like any other WordPress plugin then make edits in the Hustle settings panel. The plugin also integrates with some useful third-party services such as Zapier, iContact, Constant Contact and Mailchimp.
7) Use Sumo for Free to Grow Your Email List
8) Create a Page Takeover With Hello Bar
Hello Bar is a popup strategy plugin that allows you to create subscription forms in your website header, as a popup, as a slide-in, as a page takeover and more. You can also target leads by device type. In the paid version, you can also target by source, customer type and exit behavior. These numerous options allow you to optimize your subscribe forms to maximize lead conversion.
9) Capture More From Your Comments With Comment Redirect
10) Pick From Preset Designs With Optin Forms
Optin Forms is a plugin that allows you to create beautiful subscription forms for your WordPress IDX website without any coding. Optin Forms works with iContact, Mailchimp, Adweber and other email solutions. Users choose from 5 form designs then make changes to colors, texts and fonts.
11) Get Popup Analytics With Mail Munch
So now you have some options for adding an email subscription form to your WordPress IDX website for free. Get converting! Leave any questions or feedback in the comments. Or for more WordPress IDX tips, check out How to Create a Custom 404 for Your WordPress IDX Real Estate Website.