North Texas Real Estate Info Systems (NTREIS)
North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. (NTREIS) represents a real estate information and technology solutions provider company. NTREIS serves real estate professionals in North Texas (including the Dallas Fort Worth Metropolitan Area). In fact, its coverage area exceeds 48 000 square miles.
North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. provides its information management services to over 30 000 MLS subscribers and it has over 15 Shareholder Realtor Associations. However, NTREIS does not limit its area of activities to information management only. Rather, it researches, develops and delivers various technology products and services for real estate professionals.
North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. (NTREIS) is available to both, brokers and agents alike.
- Abilene Association of REALTORS
- Arlington Board of REALTORS
- Collin County Assoc. of REALTORS
- Granbury Assoc. of REALTORS
- Greater Denton/Wise County Assoc. of REALTORS
- Greater Fort Worth Assoc. of REALTORS
- Greater Lewisville Assoc. of REALTORS
- Greater Metro West Assoc. of REALTORS
- Greater Texoma Assoc. of REALTORS
- Heartland Association of REALTORS
- Johnson County Assoc. of REALTORS
- MetroTex Assoc. of REALTORS
- Montague County Board of REALTORS
- Stephenville Assoc. of REALTORS
Available Cities :Abilene Allen Anderson Archer Arlington Bosque Brown Burleson Callahan Cedar Hill Clay Cleburne Coleman Collin Comanche Cooke Corsicana Dallas Delta Denton Eastland Ellis Erath Fannin Fisher Flower Mound Fort Worth Franklin Freestone Frisco Garland Granbury Grand Prairie Grayson Hamilton Haskell Henderson Hill Hood Hopkins Hunt Irving Jack Johnson Jones Kaufman Kingdom Lake Lamar Lewisville Limestone Little Elm Mckinney McLennan Montague Navarro Nolan Palo Pinto Parker Plano Possum Rains Rockwall Runnels Scurry Shackelford Smith Stephens Stonewall Tarrant Taylor Throckmorton Tom Green Van Zandt Waxahachie Weatherford Whitney Wichita Wise Wood Young
How do I get started?
In order for you to get started, you will need to install MLS Add-on on your WPL plugin. This add-on will connect your own real estate website to the databases of your MLS Providers so that all the properties will end up on your website. You can request a free Demo before purchase.