The REALTORS® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin was initially established in 1921 as the Eau Claire Board of REALTORS®. Later on the Eau Claire Board of REALTORS® changed its name to the Eau Claire-Chippewa Board of REALTORS® when Chippewa County became part of the Eau Claire Board of REALTORS® jurisdiction.
Dunn-Pepon Board also dissolved and merged with the renamed REALTORS® Association of the Chippewa Valley in 1997. Five years later in 2002, Northern Waters Board of REALTORS® also dissolved the and changed the name to the Northern Waters Council.
Here we present major counties and cities that the The REALTORS® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin covers.
- Eau Claire