The Columbia Greene Board of REALTORS was formed in 1931. Firstly known as Columbia County Real Estate Board it was incorporated in 1936. In 1955 Columbia County Real Estate Board changed its name to Columbia County Board of REALTORS. Greene County Board of REALTORS was created in 1957. In 2001 these two boards merged. In 2011 the MLS of both boards merged to become Columbia Greene Northern Dutchess MLS, which is wholly owned by a Columbia Greene Board of REALTOR.
Here we present major cities that Columbia Greene Northern Dutchess MLS covers, as well as associations operating there.