British Columbia Association of Realtors provides real estate services to over 23,000 real estate professionals and their clients. All 11 real estate local boards function under BCREA. These boards are :
- BC North Real Estate Board
- Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board
- Kamloops & District Real Estate Association
- Kootenay Association of REALTORS®
- Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board
- Powell River Sunshine Coast Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- South Okanagan Real Estate Board
- Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Victoria Real Estate Board
All MLS services are provided by local boards. The MLS system is IDX based and the company that provides the feed is Direct (Pillar 9™), as of November 2020. Please contact your local board for the latest information on this.
How to Become a Realtor in Canada
How do I get started?
In order for you to get started, you will need to install MLS Add-on on your WPL plugin. This add-on will connect your own real estate website to the databases of your MLS Providers so that all the properties will end up on your website. You can request a free Demo before purchase.