British Columbia Association of Realtors provides real estate services to over 23,000 real estate professionals and their clients. All 11 real estate local boards function under BCREA. These boards are :
- BC North Real Estate Board
- Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board
- Kamloops & District Real Estate Association
- Kootenay Association of REALTORS®
- Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board
- Powell River Sunshine Coast Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- South Okanagan Real Estate Board
- Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Victoria Real Estate Board
All MLS services are provided by local boards. The MLS system is IDX based and the company that provides the feed is Direct (Pillar 9™), as of November 2020. Please contact your local board for the latest information on this.
How to Become a Realtor in Canada
How do I get started?
In order for you to get started, you will need to install MLS Add-on on your WPL plugin. This add-on will connect your own real estate website to the databases of your MLS Providers so that all the properties will end up on your website. You can request a free Demo before purchase.
The opinions or information expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views, policy, or position of Realtyna or MLS providers. The information on Realtyna’s Website is general, for informational purposes only, and is not to be relied upon or interpreted as real estate, legal, accounting, or other professional advice or a substitute. Please discuss anything related to the certification process, professional advice or legal procedures with your MLS providers.