Real estate professionals and clients in the province of Alberta have access to MLS listings through a direct feed, not the DDF. The province includes the following 10 associations of Realtor:
- Alberta West REALTORS® Association (AWRA)
- Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB®)
- Central Alberta REALTORS® Association (CARA)
- Fort McMurray Real Estate Board (FMREB)
- Grande Prairie & Area Association of REALTORS® (GPAAR)
- Lethbridge & District Association of REALTORS® (LDAR)
- Medicine Hat Real Estate Board (MHREB)
- REALTORS® Association of Edmonton (RAE)
- REALTORS® Association of Lloydminster & District (RALD)
- REALTORS® Association of South-Central Alberta (RASCA)
How to Compete with Zillow in Canada
How do I get started?
In order for you to get started, you will need to install MLS Add-on on your WPL plugin. This add-on will connect your own real estate website to the databases of your MLS Providers so that all the properties will end up on your website. You can request a free Demo before purchase.
The opinions or information expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views, policy, or position of Realtyna or MLS providers. The information on Realtyna’s Website is general, for informational purposes only, and is not to be relied upon or interpreted as real estate, legal, accounting, or other professional advice or a substitute. Please discuss anything related to the certification process, professional advice or legal procedures with your MLS providers.