Organic MLS RETS Integration
- Display data from your MLS Provider on your website
- Lifetime License – One time payment
- Ownership of Web Service Solution
- Ownership of Data
- Receivership all of SEO value
- Independent from service provider
Almost all MLS providers support IDX (Internet Data Exchange) or RETS (Real Estate Transaction Standard) as a standard for their members to display MLS listings on their own website. This is called MLS Integration.
|MLS Integration||REALTYNA® Organic MLS RETS Integration||IDX Provider MLS Integration|
|Display data from your MLS Provider on your website|
|Lifetime License – One time payment|
|Ownership of Web Service Solution|
|Ownership of Data|
|Receivership all of SEO value|
|Independent from service provider|
Realtyna® Property Listing (WPL) is compatible with all these methods above. We have already integrated a handful of major MLS providers like Mibor®, CTMLS®, PIN®, Rapattoni and more with WPL. For the integration price information please contact us.
* RETS Integration rules vary depending on the MLS provider. You can contact your MLS provider to receive the list of requirements and rules.
* All of MLS providers fees are payable by client .
All MLS provider fees are payable by clients . Realtyna® will not charge clients monthly fees. If the MLS provider requires any type of recurring fee, it will be payable by the client.