RealTracs established in 1996, and based their business on the principle that an MLS is most useful when it is adaptable, responsive, and accurate. They believe that real estate can be more successful when agents and brokers have continuous access to the most current details.
Today, there are more than 16,000 users and over 1,550 Realtracs offices in the state of Tennessee, Alabama, and Kentucky, making RealTracs one of the largest MLS coverage services in the states mentioned above.
- Clarksville Association of Realtors
- Robertson County Association of Realtors
- Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
- Williamson County Association of Realtors TN
- Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Sumner County Association of Realtors
- Southern Middle Tennessee Board of Realtors
- Eastern Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors
RealTracs MLS is available to both real estate agents and brokers in the following counties and cities: