New England Real Estate Network, also known as NEREN provides multiple listing services (MLS) which serves the following states: Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, and parts of New York. They serve and run the public multiple listing service (NEREN). If you are a licensed real estate broker, assessor, appraiser, or auctioneer, this is the MLS for you. Services available for Agents and Brokers.
New England Real Estate Network (NEREN)
- Central Vermont Board of Realtors Inc
- Addison County Board of Realtors
- Concord Board of Realtors Inc
- Crown Point Board of Realtors Inc
- Contoocook Valley Board of Realtors Inc
- Granite State South Board of Realtors Inc
- Greater Manchester/Nashua Board of Realtors Inc
- Greater Claremont Board of Realtors Inc
- Lakes Region Board of Realtors Inc
- Monadnock Region Board of Realtors
- Lamoille Area Board of Realtors Inc
- New Hampshire Commercial Investment Bd of Realtors
- Northeast Kingdom Board of Realtors Inc
- North Country Board of Realtors
- Northwestern Vermont Board of Realtors Inc
- Rutland County Board of Realtors
- Orleans County Board of Realtors
- Seacoast Board of Realtors Inc
- Strafford County Board of Realtors Inc
- South Central Vermont Board of Realtors
- Sunapee Region Board of Realtors Inc
- Vermont Commercial Investment Board of Realtors
- Upper Valley Board of Realtors Inc
- White Mountain Board of Realtors
- Southern Vermont Board of Realtors
- Windsor County Board of Realtors
NEREN operates in the following counties:
How do I get started?
In order for you to get started, you will need to install MLS Add-on on your WPL plugin. This add-on will connect your own real estate website to the databases of your MLS Providers so that all the properties will end up on your website. You can request a free Demo before purchase.
The opinions or information expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views, policy, or position of Realtyna or MLS providers. The information on Realtyna’s Website is general, for informational purposes only, and is not to be relied upon or interpreted as real estate, legal, accounting, or other professional advice or a substitute. Please discuss anything related to the certification process, professional advice or legal procedures with your MLS providers.