Independence Day Flash Sale
Metropolitan Regional Information Systems
Metropolitan regional information systems was founded in 1993, based in Maryland’s Rockville. It has more than 45,000 real estate agents. The multiple listing service is a subsidiary of Bright MLS
It represents mainly consumers in the Mid-Atlantic states, including Maryland, Delaware, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
MRIS has served real estate practitioners for more than two decades, and continues to meet their needs. The MLS serves more than 300,000 active users every month. And over 50,000 participating members.
MRIS also offers other MLS systems, such as industry trend monitoring and property data sharing technologies, in addition to MLS data.
- Anne Arundel County Association of REALTORS
- Harford County Association of REALTORS
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS
- Bay Area Association of REALTORS
- Carroll County Association of REALTORS
- Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS
- Cecil County Board of REALTORS
- Frederick County Association of REALTORS
- Eastern Panhandle Board of REALTORS
- Fredericksburg Area Association of REALTORS
- Dulles Area Association of REALTORS
- Greater Baltimore Board of REALTORS
- Garrett County Board of REALTORS
- Historic Highlands Association of REALTORS
- Greater Piedmont Area Association of REALTORS
- Howard County Association of REALTORS
- Mid-Shore Board of REALTORS
- Massanutten Association of REALTORS
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Potomac Highlands Board of REALTORS
- Pen-Mar Regional Association of REALTORS
- Prince George’s Association of REALTORS
- Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS
- Prince William Association of REALTORS
- Washington DC Association of REALTORS
Available to all real estate professionals.
- Alexandria City
- Anne Arundel
- Baltimore City
- Prince Georges
- Prince William
How do I get started?
In order for you to get started, you will need to install MLS Add-on on your WPL plugin. This add-on will connect your own real estate website to the databases of your MLS Providers so that all the properties will end up on your website. You can request a free Demo before purchase.
The opinions or information expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views, policy, or position of Realtyna or MLS providers. The information on Realtyna’s Website is general, for informational purposes only, and is not to be relied upon or interpreted as real estate, legal, accounting, or other professional advice or a substitute. Please discuss anything related to the certification process, professional advice or legal procedures with your MLS providers.