The Connecticut REALTORS® Association is the state’s leading independent trade organization. They encourage and foster real estate investment in Connecticut, making it a great place to live, work, and play. There are over 17,000 individual members of the association, as well as 16 state boards/associations.
- Greater Bridgeport Board of REALTORS Inc
- Greater New Milford Board of REALTORS Inc
- Greater Fairfield Board of REALTORS Inc
- Mid-Fairfield County Association of REALTORS Inc
- Ridgefield Board of REALTORS Inc
- Northern Fairfield County Association of REALTORS
- Stamford Board of REALTORS Inc
- Eastern CT Association of REALTORs, Inc
- Greater Hartford Association of REALTORS, Inc
- Valley Association of REALTORS Inc
- Greater Waterbury Board of REALTORS Inc
- Middlesex County Association of Realtors, Inc
- Litchfield Board of REALTORS, Inc
- Greater New Haven Association of REALTORS, Inc
- TriCounty Association of REALTORS, Inc
- Mid-State Association of REALTORS, Inc
- East Central Association of REALTORS, Inc
- New Haven
- New London
Useful Links: RESO Web API
How do I get started?
In order for you to get started, you will need to install MLS Add-on on your WPL plugin. This add-on will connect your own real estate website to the databases of your MLS Providers so that all the properties will end up on your website. You can request a free Demo before purchase.
The opinions or information expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views, policy, or position of Realtyna or MLS providers. The information on Realtyna’s Website is general, for informational purposes only, and is not to be relied upon or interpreted as real estate, legal, accounting, or other professional advice or a substitute. Please discuss anything related to the certification process, professional advice or legal procedures with your MLS providers.